Monday, November 06, 2006


Weebles Wobble but they don't fall down!!

Last week on my sister-in-laws Blog she posted the top ten things not to say to a pregnant woman. They were great and ohhh so true. However, one was not mentioned...

The other day, I walked passed my dad and he said I reminded him of someone...after much contemplation and thought his comparison was that I looked like a Weeble!! The toy for toddlers that never fall down because the yare too fat!!!

So I would like to add to the top ten list. DO NOT TELL YOUR DAUGHTER SHE LOOKS LIKE A WEEBLE!!!

3 comments:

Tawny said...

that one is funny.....tee hee.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that strange, I mentioned that last week at home to Gran! :))

Whatzup?

Anonymous said...

Oh, but what a CUTE Weeble you must look like!!!

xox