Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Yeah.... 32 Weeks!!!!


Seven and a half years ago on our wedding day Marc and I danced our first dance to a Shania Twain song “You're still the one”, back then the lyrics were very fitting , as many of you know Marc and I started dating at a very young age, needless to say most did not approve and majority did not think it would last all that long. However, we dated for 5 years and now have been married for seven. I can honestly say I am just as much in love with my husband today as I was 14 years ago!
Anyway back to the song, below are the lyrics…

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday


I'm so glad we made it
Look how far we've come my baby…

Once again these lyrics seem way too appropriate Not only towards my husband but also my baby boy. When we were first told at 24 weeks that I was at risk of pre term labour, the Dr’s goal was to get us to 28 weeks not believing I would make it much past then. Then when we made it to 28 weeks they were certain baby would arrive within the next 14 days. Well, that was 4 weeks ago and baby is still inside and there has not been much progression! Today I am 32 weeks pregnant and have reached the Dr’s ultimate goal.
“Looks like we made it, Look how far we've come my baby.”

Needless to say we are very excited and know that God has had his hand on us all over the past few months.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is good eh! We've been praying for this!!

Congrats on the 32 weeks!

Here's to 33!!

We love you Natalie!
-CK

Anonymous said...

So excited for you both and know that God hears and answers our and your prayers. Suffer the little children to come unto me ... he loves you all very much as we do and wants the very best.

Keep those feet up Natalie ... this precious soul is doing his best to stay comfy.

God bless ....xoxo

Anonymous said...

You are doing such a Good Job xx
Bonfire Night is our next target, we believe it - PTL
BELIEVE = Full acceptance of a thing as true. Yeah Baby!