Friday, February 09, 2007





Well I am almost 3 months old!! Things are going well... I am having so much fun meeting new friends and family. Mummy and I go to a Mom's group once a week at Auntie Tawny's, so I get to play with 9 new friends and eavesdrop on mum's conversations.

So two big things have happened over the past few weeks. First of all I found my feet and hands, who thought they could be so much fun! and second I am getting my first tooth, watch out solids here comes Jacob. Mummy was wondering why I have been a bit fussy and was drooling all over. She finally decided to put her finger in my mouth and to her surprise she felt something sharp! Mum says I am an early bloomer!

I am awake playing a lot more now. I love my new Jolly Jumper that Nana and Papa bought me, I love my change table...I could play there all day, but my favorite activity is watching TV!!! Mummy and Daddy are very pleased and say they will soon teach me how to use the DVD player, so I can watch Saturday morning cartoons with no assistance.

Well, my toy box is calling... till next time!!

No comments: