Saturday, February 10, 2007

Look at me!! Look at me!!


That's right I am sleeping in my crib!! That is right I am in my own bedroom with nobody else!! Yup, it is definitley a first. I had two naps in there today both were for an hour! Mummy is so proud of me. For some reason she loves it when I sleep, I don't understand why she doesn't want me to be awake all the time...am I not a fun person to hang out with? Well, we are now winding down getting ready for bed, but I miss mum and dad so much in the night that I make sure we have some quality time together at least every two hours.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

wahoo! right on Jacob! Yaaaayyyy!

the jordans said...

Finally! Good boy Jacob! Good sleeping in your crib! Miss Ruby is still 'learning' about that part too = ) oh....and good letting Mummy and Daddy get 2hrs at a time! whoohooo