Thursday, November 09, 2006

So I take it all back... Just got a call from the hospital and the case room is full, therefore they have asked for us to come in tomorrow morning at 8:00!! BUT... after today’s stretching and stripping my contractions have intensified and are radiating into my back. My Dr. thinks I might be going into labour on my own... which is supposedly a lot better than being induced!! So I will either go into tonight or tomorrow at 8:00 either one I am fine with. But my dr. did mention that if i do go into labour tonight, there is a chance that they may try to redirect me to another hospital, my gp and ob both said they will fight for that not to happen, but in grand scheme of things they may not be able to make it happen. So if you could all please pray that I will be able to deliver at my hospital with my own dr's it would be great!! We will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is so exciting! I am sending many a prayer upstairs for you to make it to your own hospital with your own doc's. God bless you and be with you and that beautiful new soul you bring into our world. Can't wait to meet him!

ps: I've sent up an anti-pain prayer for you, too...thought you could use that!

love you,
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I join in with those prayers for you. Bean is a strong little guy and is strong-willed me thinks. Good luck Mum & Dad! :)

Seems like he still wants to wait a while. Let's see, the full moon was November 5 so that's why the glut in obs, soooo .... next one is December 4. Hmmmm?

Prayers for your strength through these ongoing pains Natalie... poor thing... but it will be worth it all I promise.

Love to all. xox