Sunday, September 17, 2006


Well another day down… All in all I can’t really complain it was a rather uneventful day! The contractions were bearable and the nausea limited to before noon!!! I had some visitors today …Tawny, Ryan, the kids and my in-laws. It was great to see them all, it made time go by faster! Even though I don’t interact with the kids all that much I love watching them play. They were all so well behaved and didn’t complain once about being bored. Caleb brought me a picture he drew of me and baby “nick” in my tummy. In case you don’t know who baby nick is I will quickly explain… A few months back Tawny was driving in the car with the kids when she asked them what Auntie and Uncle should name their new baby… with much contemplation Josh suggested Nick, “Nicky” for short…and that leaves us to where we are now. The Douglas boys refer to our boy as Nick. I really don’t have the heart to tell them that Nick probably won’t be his name. Maybe we can use it as an honorary second middle name. Anyway I won’t ramble anymore. Here’s hoping for a similar day tomorrow as today!!

1 comment:

Tawny said...

Nick can be his nickname, hee hee!