Tuesday, September 19, 2006





EXCITING NEWS!!!

EXCITING NEWS!!! Today is shower day!! Believe it or not a shower has become a significant event. I am only supposed to have a shower every other day, so yes I smell and yes most days I don’t get out of my pajamas. But what makes it even more exciting is it a hair washing day!!! Anyway, enough about personal hygiene.

THANK YOU!

I want to send a big thank you out to Carissa and Joleen! I really do have some AMAZING friends. On Sunday, Steve, Joleen, Matt, Carissa and Mike came over to visit. They brought with them 7 gifts attached to an envelope with each day of the week written on them with the instruction to open a gift and envelope each day. It is like Christmas every morning. They told me to open it sometime during the day when I am bored… but I open them in the morning, as it is sooo exciting!!! So far I have opened cookies, sours, candles and slippers; as well in each envelope is a Bible verse and a pic of our friends!! I have attached the versus and the pics to a cork board and they inspire me numerous times throughout the day!!! So thank you ladies, you really have made a difference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserve it Natalie! You are being so strong! 2 more weeks!

-CK